thisnthat

by MrsFatass on December 18, 2009

Fridays used to be a day for Link Love around these parts, and you know what? Me likey. So, some of these blogs are new, some are just new to me, all of them are pretty cool, so if you don’t know about them already go have a looksee. K?

JewliaGoulia is a brand spanking new blog, and this girl? Well, she can tell a TMI story with the best of them. Plus, she named her exercise ball Lucille, and I think that’s funny.

The Insatiable Host is new to me, and I think this chick is rad. And when she vlogs you get to hear her adorable Canadian accent. Also, if you don’t already know this, she’s got a cool thing going on called It’s a Panty Pyramid, and I’m totally in. You should be, too. Check out both of those sites and try not to adore her. It won’t work, believe me.

On that note, I am hoping you are all aware of The Bloggerhood of the Traveling Not So Fat Pants. Get in on that action! Let’s have pants being mailed all over the place! I mean, as much as The Ex Hot Girl and I love making movies together, we are more than happy to share the spotlight from time to time.

MizFit is somebody you all hopefully know, and if you don’t, educate. But here’s what you might not know yet: She is leading the Christmas Eve Talent Show. Yep, you heard me. Talent show. On your very own blog on Christmas Eve, showcase for your readers a hidden talent that we don’t yet know about. Write it, read it, film it, play it, whatever – there are no real rules here – and post it before the fat man comes! (and look for the beautiful Miz in the January issue of Fitness Magazine, on newsstands today I think. Wink)

Okay, that’s a good start for today. Have a great weekend, everybody!

TJ December 18, 2009 at 12:17 pm

I love the Talent show idea! hehe πŸ™‚

I think passing on jeans is a great idea- I actually just mailed my baggies to a fellow blogger in need! πŸ™‚

cmoursler December 18, 2009 at 5:03 pm

ah the talent show…I can fart the alphabet…lol.
not really.

Jack Sh*t, Gettin' Fit December 18, 2009 at 11:21 pm

Hmmmmm… I really have too many talents to narrow it down to just one…

The Insatiable Host December 19, 2009 at 1:38 am

Hello Lovely! Hope you're well, eh? I have just come out of my igloo today to read your post…LADY, you are pretty darn special…so thank you!! me likey link love!! I too have read Julia Goulia's blog and she does have a great flare for writing fo shiz. I also love the name- it was one of my favorite movies.
Anyhoo, about the talent show…hmm..I had 3 kids in 4 years wihouth exploding; is that a talent? ….no?..sheeeeyt. ok, well, that's me screwed then. lol…be well and thanks again for the love!! i feel warm and tingly!

MacMadchen December 19, 2009 at 2:03 am

I was SO excited when I saw Mizfit in my fitness mag at the gym today!!

karen@fitnessjourney December 20, 2009 at 9:33 am

Hi, just discovered your blog. I'm still new to fitness blogging so I love finding new blogs-thanks for the list of ones to read.

I love the talent show idea. I don't know that I have anything worth sharing, but I look forward to reading everyone's hidden skills!

Marisa (Loser for Life) December 20, 2009 at 2:58 pm

Thanks for those great links!

Loving the talent show idea by Miz! I can't wait to "tune in". Definitely going to be a spectator – no talents here! Sad, but true πŸ™‚